Ian's Biography :
I have a desire to use my natural talents, gifts and experiences to change our world for the better for everyone I encounter. I want to utilize my over 40 years of experience. In every situation, I want to find the place where I might be able to use my aptitude, skills, training and qualifications for the maximum good.
• Managed volunteer organizations of up to 1500 people.
• Managed up to 16 full and part-time employees.
• Experience in public speaking.
• A strong sense of family, business & community.
• Restored vitality to failing organizations.
• Traveled extensively.
• The ability to move in all social circles.
Strong people skills
• An ability to quickly build rapport.
• A wide exposure to businesses and industries of many kinds.
• No fear of fresh challenges.
• An ability to relate to and engage people from all walks of life
• The ability to educate and inspire people.
• A well-spoken and pleasant personality.
• An ability to operate within organizations of all sizes.
• Revitalized existing organizations.
• Innovated to accomplished agreed upon goals.
• A strong self-starting attitude.
• The proven ability to get things done.